Please come visit me on Etsy!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Coastal Kids Market

Hi everyone! (By the way, Thank you for reading my little blog!) It has been too long since I posted so let me bring you up to speed! I have been busy creating, creating, creating! I am getting ready to do my first sale! You can come by and check me out at The Coastal Kids Market here in Pooler on March 4th, 5th and 6th. I am very excited to be a part of this sale, please come by and see us. Many thanks to Jill from Head in the Clouds Boutique for recruiting me! I can't wait to show you some of the things I've been making. I will have more pictures soon but here is a glimpse for you! As always, if you see anything you'd like, please email me.


Chalk Mats, I need a name.. Chalk and Go? Chalk and Roll? Suggestions?


Taggie Blankets (or Chewies)


Cloth Baby Wipes (I'll have a tutorial on how to use the wipes soon.)


Hair Clip Caddie, Reagan loves putting all of her barrettes in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment