Please come visit me on Etsy!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cloth Baby Wipes





Cloth baby wipes are great for lots of things. Around my house I use them in my wipe warmer as baby wipes, as cloth napkins for my little ones and I keep a stash of dry ones in my diaper bag. To use them in our warmer all you have to do is wet them, fold them in half and place them in your warmer. (You will probably want to wash them with a non-additive detergent.) They will be warm and wet when you're ready for them. They can also be used as swipies to keep little noses wiped and keep drool off of little chins!

Each wipe is approximately 7.5 x 7.5 inches. They are made with 2 pieces of cotton flannel in your choice of print. These will last through lots and lots of washes. They get even softer the more you wash them and your baby will LOVE the soft flannel on their tooshies!

Click here to view my current stash of flannel fabrics.

Pack of 6, $12

1 comment:

  1. We love ours!!! We use them as napkins, snot rags (Kenny's term not mine), and wipes!!! Just LOVE them! I also keep them in my diaper bag in stead of a huge pack of tissues :)

    ReplyDelete